The Coolest Minion...

Gongsun

... is Bete Noir.

I don't know what it is, but something about her just exudes coolness to me.

The only way to properly do justice for this dagger-wielding undead lady is to upgrade her stats to all 11's, give her an ability to convert any card to a black joker, and rename Malifaux to Bete Noir Kills Everything Cause She is Just That Cool.

Or you guys could just let me know who you think the coolest minion is.

Cough Cough I disagree, alot. :bitchslap JK in all seriousness she is really cool and I really like her alot but she is no Coppelius, my man with the eyeball stealing fingers! nothing is as cool as my man!...well nightmare. First of all he floats, possibly the best movement type, Melee Expert! a solid 6CB, 10WD and a set of awesome triggers! the ability to heal super efficantly as well as summon in alps, and with the dreamer, he is highly mobile. Overall you really cant beat that. He is a wonderful 9SS investment.

Good points on both accounts, however I think you'll find that if you check the graph for ultimate coolness you don't have to look any further than Rusty Alyce. This chick simply does not give a flying crap about anyone. She won't let you charge her, she mocks your attempts to shoot her and she punishes you for getting too close with some nice booby traps. She makes her own friends and gets a little it more fate on your side. To top it all, if you really piss her off she'll quite readily pop a cap in your face and move on. Plus she has a Ro-bot arm.

Alyce wins.

:datsueba, for the win.

I mean come on, who doesn't like the idea of a creepy old lady slowly walkfloating towards you with a huge skinning knife. Then squeeling, "its time to weigh you sins." And flays a piece of your skin for every sin you've commited. Then when your dead, she rips your spirit from your body and turns you into an unsatiable gaki.

I MEAN COME ON!!!!!!!!!

Model-wise it has to be the Gremlin-with-No-Name..

Rules-wise Bishop, hands down..

Fluff-wise I guess I'll have to agree with Chocobo... Golem or Snow Storm anyway..

I do agree with bishop, he is awesome, but i only choose the golem for the sake of a VERRY BAD JOKE

cool -> cold, Ice golem, again sorry

Model, wise i will go for Bad Ju-ju