Daydream packaging suggestion

Kaine

Yeah and they package Vultures 1 per pack and Nico can have two?

Is that a question? :)

Yes he can have two, and yes they package them as 1 per blister.

I'd rather have two different daydream sculpts (like the images in the book) as single blisters than a set, since if it's a set I'd have to buy a total of 4 but only be able to use 3.

IMHO the formula for starter box is this:

1. The basic set of models without 2.

2. An extremaly useful model(s) for the crew, but sold only in a blister.

3. Totems sold by 1 per blister.

I'd say it seems pretty smart to me. You want new player to get his basic set to learn how to play, as cheap as possible. You want him to realize he'll be better off if he expands and there's nothing like an obvious choice for that first purchase... And you want to give him full flexibility with the totems, so you sell them in single packs.

Granted, it's inconvenient to those who want full set of multiple-totems, but not all players want to have multiple totems in their crew, even if they have that option.

Actually I think most of the original box-sets were merely the models they had already released prior to releasing Malifaux.

As far as I recall there were none of the totems released in the beginning, thus they weren't in the boxes and the trend followed.

Of course I can't be certain, but that is my guess anyway.

Why not make a multi-part model that can be assembled in different ways? Two arms, an upper body and a lower body should be enough to get decent variation. Sure, it may cause the model to be slightly more expensive than your average totem, but that's what you get for playing Nightmares! (I HATE Alps, or at least I did during the playtest, first impressions and all that)

Personally I'd love a second vulture sculpt, but I'm not holding my breath.

Edited by DangerousBeans

Why not make a multi-part model that can be assembled in different ways? Two arms, an upper body and a lower body should be enough to get decent variation. Sure, it may cause the model to be slightly more expensive than your average totem, but that's what you get for playing Nightmares! (I HATE Alps, or at least I did during the playtest, first impressions and all that)

Personally I'd love a second vulture sculpt, but I'm not holding my breath.

Nice one. but but I still think there should be three daydreams in a pack if they made it a multi part kit then it would be much more convenient to put in an extra base or two as there most certainly will be a large number of parts left unused