Bayou Gremlins

ChaosLenny

The new Gremlins:) (better pictures on page two)

Not the best lighting in these photos and of course looking at them blown up I have to go back and touch up a few things (I'm getting old eyes ain't what they use to be)...anyways hope you guys like 'em.

gremlin3.jpg

gremlin5.jpg

gremlin1.jpg

gremlin4.jpg

gremlin2.jpg

gremlingang2.jpg

gremlingang3.jpg

Edited by ChaosLenny

Thanks guys:)...and your totally right about the lighting I'm going to have to re-shoot them this weekend.

For the flesh I used citadel foundation gretchin green. Just a brown ink wash and then highlight with a little Bleach Bone to the mix. It the first time I used it and I think it actually comes out a bit better than goblin green.

The pictures really don't do these guys justice. They look really good on the table. We'll definitely re-photograph these minis this week. I didn't realize the pictures came out as dark as they did.

(In the defense of my photography, it was like midnight when we took the pictures and I was sleepy).

Edited by Daisylvzim
I'm ocd about spelling.

thanks guys for the complements:)

@ Omenbringer-yeah the dusty look is intentional. The way I get it is (and people think I'm nuts but it works)...after I finish painting I dry brush the model very lightly with codex grey. The I flat matte it heavy. It causes it to have the dusty look. It works really well for goblins, chaos marines, pretty much anything evil:)...I wouldn't recommend the technique cause you can do it wrong or get unlucky and over spray then the miniature looks muted you can see what I mean on the Papa Loco model in Ortega crew thread I posted.