UK Book 2 ETA

Kaine

well they have levi and ophelia boxes, not sure if they didn't get Colette and kirai or maybe they sold out in pre-orders (which is pretty likely). My order's still processing, still i'm camping out in front of the door until i have to leave for work.

Lol, we're pretty pathetic eh?

"wannawanna now!"

+1

I`m rather unsatisfied with maelstrom at the minute. There e mail replies have been rather short on what items they have and dont have. Ive had 2 e mails saying my order was split then sent out only to have that stopped in another e mail to say they had to split it again and it wil be sent out some time this week. All I know for sure I think anyway is that I will recieve my book 2 and puppet deck at some point near the end of this week and my Kirai box sometime next week they think. They also werent sure about the terra clips which i ordered a set of each of. Think I need to find a new way to get Malifaux stuff

The Coryphee aren't out until next month so you can probably forgive maelstrom for not posting them yet :D

Still says Colette and Kirai aren't in stock. I wonder if they've sold out? I'll be really pissed off if they have without telling me. I could have picked one up on Friday :(

Should probably use my LGS from now on, but they didn't even know the Peacekeeper had been released!

I`m rather unsatisfied with maelstrom at the minute. There e mail replies have been rather short on what items they have and dont have. Ive had 2 e mails saying my order was split then sent out only to have that stopped in another e mail to say they had to split it again and it wil be sent out some time this week. All I know for sure I think anyway is that I will recieve my book 2 and puppet deck at some point near the end of this week and my Kirai box sometime next week they think. They also werent sure about the terra clips which i ordered a set of each of. Think I need to find a new way to get Malifaux stuff

I think they're just coping with a lot of orders at once, whilst also trying to build up their tournament setting. Sure I'd have liked my book sent out a little sooner, but sometimes there's a benefit to picking it up in a store, rather than online.

Anyway I tend to double check stock / prices between Maelstrom, Wayland Games and Gifts for Geeks for most things (and used to use Tor Gaming before they stopped stocking Wyrd) if that helps.