UK Book 2 ETA

Kaine

FYI, the shipment got held up in customs, I believe its getting to the disti today/tomorrow, so should be shipped by Wednesday I believe

We should send Teddy to the costums office to deal with them properly. Anyway still good news, thanks for the info!

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sigh, I suppose it'll be worth the wait. I was literally crossing off the days too. Are the other new release held up too? If my SoV box comes in that'll keep me happy for another week.

Is book two made from human skin or something? What do customs have against us gamers? I bet you GW have a man on the inside and throwing spanners everywhere.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllllll................

The status of rulebook on Maelstrom changed to:

availability:

out of stock at the supplier.

This item will be ordered from the supplier as soon as it is available, and usually dispatched within two working days of arrival.

estimated date of arrival: unknown

This is lame...

The status of rulebook on Maelstrom changed to:

This is lame...

It is, however, no longer PRE-ORDER. I can only hope it means they got their share, are sending it to the people who pre-ordered, and the rest can bloody well wait.

I hope so, if not I'll be very irritated.

It is, however, no longer PRE-ORDER. I can only hope it means they got their share, are sending it to the people who pre-ordered, and the rest can bloody well wait.

I hope so, if not I'll be very irritated.

Now the status is again changed to:

order now!

This item will be ordered from the supplier and usually dispatched within two working days of arrival.

I mailed them yesterday morning and asked about the REAL status of the book but so far there were only silence...

Maelstrom was a good company but the way they handle this order is getting hilarious...

I wouldn't give them a hard time about it - quite honestly, volume has been a killer all around in getting it out to folks hands and we've done our best to do so. That of course means some get it a bit later than others due to tearing through orders and in this case it has the added time factor of having to travel across the sea, get through customs, into the distributors warehouse and then THEY have to do the turn around on it which I understand is high volume as well.