T-Shirts

I checked in the Online Store then did a search in the forums for 'T-Shirt' and the only relevant item was from July 2007.

The associated link still works ( http://www.printfection.com/wyrd ) but the choice of design is really limited, just the Wyrd logo and three of the Masters.

Is there another post that I missed with an update or is there any chance of these options being updated with more designs?

I'd love one with the 'Bad Things Happen' and the pinned puppet/voodoo doll.

I'd love one with the 'Bad Things Happen' and the pinned puppet/voodoo doll.

I would love a shirt with this image as well! T-shirts help promote the game both in the store (for example those of us that play multiple games wear the shirt to tournaments and such) and out. Just please print them on black! Gaming shirts should be no other color!

I would love a shirt with this image as well! T-shirts help promote the game both in the store (for example those of us that play multiple games wear the shirt to tournaments and such) and out. Just please print them on black! Gaming shirts should be no other color!

BOO! HISS! J/k

Seriously though aren't you getting a bit sick of the stereotypical black t-shirt? A nice brown like the bag would be a great change. Or even colored to match faction decks...

BOO! HISS! J/k

Seriously though aren't you getting a bit sick of the stereotypical black t-shirt? A nice brown like the bag would be a great change. Or even colored to match faction decks...

I gotta agree. I don't mind Black shirts but other colors are would be better. I'd almost like to see shirts colored by faction.

Faction-colored t-shirts with the master's voodoo doll artwork on the front and the Malifaux logo on the book would be the sickest thing ever.

Personally I prefer Wyrd or Malifaux logo on the front of the shirt, left or right pocket.

And then something cool on the back.

Call me old fashioned I would kill for a simple Professional Black Polo Style shirt for us Henchmen with the Henchy symbol on the front and Wyrd and maybe henchman on the back or on sleeves, and for just general use Masters or faction symbols on regular Tee's. But we must be patient, they have to find a silk screener who can mass produce and still make it so both parties get both quality product and generate profit, Wyrd beeing somwhat of a young company It may take time but if we wait im sure we wont be dissapointed.

Call me old fashioned I would kill for a simple Professional Black Polo Style shirt for us Henchmen with the Henchy symbol on the front and Wyrd and maybe henchman on the back or on sleeves.

Definitely sleeve for the Polo. Having something on the back of a polo would be strange. But I like the Polo idea as an option.

I also on the Henchman forum months ago suggested Hockey Jerseys for Henchman(I thought it would be cool and different although not really thematic and I was secretly trying to appeal to Eric's love of Hockey).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

had been looking for these saw them in the chronicles and really fancied a rasputina one...but seriously £25 for a tshirt with postage??? that's ridiculous hell boy parker charge those sort of prices for a single tshirt to pay for their retarded boutique staff to tell you, that you look like brad pitt in it but from a website? you should be able to get 2 for that price i wouldn't mind so much if there was a discount code that was working but looks like i missed that by a week surely you can get these printed up cheaper elsewhere?