My Malifaux Models

nix

Thank you for the feedback! I have been going back and looking at the skin tone and I think its a bit too warm. I am going to leave it for now, and possibly touch it up once I get the models mounted onto their bases.

Here are some more. Completed a Sorrow for Pandora's crew and a Death Marshal for Justice's crew. Yay for working on my own crew and not my wifes!

PurpleSorrowfront.jpg

PurpleSorrowBack.jpg

IMG_9472.jpg

IMG_9473.jpg

IMG_9469.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Some more completed, including a Lady J with patent leather. You will notice I finally received my MAS bases.

Lets start with the lady herself....

IMG_9721.jpg

Followed by her faithful Death Marshals. I will need to go back and work on the faces at some point, but these are table top quality for now.

IMG_9695.jpg

And then the Judge:

IMG_9711.jpg

I also painted up Teddy for my wife. She asked for a call back to Sully from Monsters Inc, so I did what I could. I have to say here that the camera is very un-friendly to Teddy, as he looks better in person.

IMG_9715.jpg

That's all for now. I am very unhappy with how my Tina crew is coming out, but will see if I can touch them up a bit.

Comments welcome.

• 4 weeks later...