Reference/player aid card

DarkJeebs

I noticed when trying to teach people the game that there were a few bits of information that we were constantly referencing. Even though I had a printout of the large scale reference (thanks to those who made them), it wasn't very practical at the table.

So i decided to take the information that was most referenced and make a player aid card that can be printed out, cut, folded, and placed into a sleeve for use during battles.

The card contains the charts for duels, damage, and healing flips, as well as, a handy SoulStone count if you don't have physical ones. The back of the card contains most of the general actions a model can take that are not specifically listed on the character cards themselves.

I hope this helps everyone else as it has for me and happy gaming!

Link:http://www.filefront.com/16305279/malifaux reference card1.pdf

2010-04-29151640.jpg

2010-04-29151646.jpg

That is truly awesome. And thanks BTW, I was looking all over for the Drain Souls rules earlier tonight!

However, Climb has been errata'd so it is no longer a separate move action, and you spend 2 inches of movement for every 1 inch of Ht up or down a climbable surface.

I love this. Excellent! Only thing I wish it had on it was a reference for when you can cheat fate (we always forget when cheat fate can be used).
I was thinking about adding cheating fate, as well as when you can use a soulstone, and the faction specific triggers.

That is truly awesome. And thanks BTW, I was looking all over for the Drain Souls rules earlier tonight!

However, Climb has been errata'd so it is no longer a separate move action, and you spend 2 inches of movement for every 1 inch of Ht up or down a climbable surface.

Thanks!I'm going to work on a v1.1 and correct some errors and make some changes.

Would it be possible to get a version of these without the Malifaux watermark? It makes some of the text a bit difficult to read when you print them out.
Great feedback, but I'm not going to remove anything that identifies it with Malifaux. I might just reorganize the layout.

Thanks for all the feed back, and keep it coming!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since I think the original author of this thread hasn't updated his card recently and the download link is down, I decided to make a similar reference card.

I wonder if this is okay:

AM3Rk.jpg

Big version to print: http://imgur.com/JMgIq.jpg

Reduce it to 3.5 x 2.5 inches (6.3 x 8.8 cm) so it will fit a regular trading card sleeve.

I can't print mine right now so I would like feedback for any revisions needed from people who will print this out.

I also require some input on what to put on the card back.

I decided to make a similar reference card.

thanks Orc :clap:

i agree with Tauboy / the OP ; the General actions would be perfect on the other side :)

a request tho, how easy would it be to straighten up the Cheating / Twisting Fate / Suits (also, maybe move the Suits header above the table to fit the others?) tables? they look a bit "messy" slanted like that and may also confuse new / demo players in my opinion...

again, thanks for sharing :D