Finally, my Redchappel Gang

Moros

I’ve finally managed to get some photos of my Redchappel Gang. These are my first Wyrd Minis, still trying to get my head around how on earth a 32mm mini can be smaller than a 28mm figure.:hmmmm:

As you can see, not overly original in terms of colours but they did provide an excellent opportunity to experiment with new and different painting techniques from ones used before. It was also my initial attempt an NMM; something that is going to take a lot more practice to get nailed. All apart from Sybelle were a blast to paint (paint, strip and paint again before I wrapped my hand in), and I’m fairly happy with the way they’ve turned out. Just a shame, as was pointed out by friends, that the bases don’t match my swamp/bayou board.:hmpf:

Anyhow, comments and critique always welcome.

First of all, the Mad Hatter himself:

SeamusFrLf.jpg

SeamusRear.jpg

Madame Sybelle

SybelleFr.jpg

SybelleRr.jpg

The Alluring Belles

BellesFrM.jpg

BellesRr.jpg

...their minders...

PZFr2.jpg

and finally the whole gang ready for a night out on the town.

Group1a.jpg

Edited by Moros
Picture Problems/Operator Error

As a regular opponent of Moros, I feel compelled to point out that these figures look even better in real life - really lovely looking (in a disgusting undead way, of course).

(as a slightly amusing addendum, my Vikki crew do have bases that match Moros' bayou board, so people have on occasion assumed me to be the creator of it - a definite win for reflected glory :D).

Wow… many thanks for all of the really positive comments.

@Angus Khan: The Blue Belle is my favourite as well. If I play with less than 3 belles, which is the norm at present, she’s always guaranteed a starting slot. I probably enjoyed painting her the most out of the three.:proud:

....... Very nice - I'd actually love some closer views of the Belles if you've got them..

I think they’re probably best viewed at distance:whistle:………

Hopefully the pics below will suffice. Once again, many thanks for the comments, hope you enjoy these as well.

BlueBelleFrR.jpg?t=1269182168BlueBelleFr.jpg?t=1269182254BlueBelleRr.jpg?t=1269182279

PurpleBelleFr.jpg?t=1269182435PurpleBelleFrSd.jpg?t=1269182456PurpleBelleRr.jpg?t=1269182484

RedBelleSd.jpg?t=1269182515RedBelleFr.jpg?t=1269182540RedBelleRr.jpg?t=1269182557

Edited by Moros