Stat Cards

Chev Chelios

I've laminated mine, too.

However, at most baseball card shopts they actually carry a thick plastic sleeve that's just the right size for our cards folded out! They're like a buck a piece, though, but slick as hell.

Also, how I started: you know the three ring binder sleeves that are 3X3 - there's the same kind of thing for our cards that are 2X2 or four cards per sleeve. I abandoned this method, though, in favor of lamination because I like my cards individual.

Don't barrate me but I've been cutting the cards into two and putting them in reular sleeves with a bit of tape holding them together to make a nice wee book. Means they fit in my regular binder pages too. With cards that really don't need two pages I'm just using the one half, and with cards that can be made to fit on one page I'm cutting them up and taping them on. It was hard thing to bring myself to do but it works!

I scan them and print them out as two cards - each half then fits into a regular pennysleeve.

They are slightly larger that way, and I edit the images with new updates/wording/changes so that they're always up to date.

It is a bit of work, but I think it is worth it and it keeps the cards manageable during play / crew selection.

Yup, thick, sturdy lamination is the way to go. I got four crews worth of cards laminated and cut out for me for $20 US at Staples. :D

I just picked up my own lamination machine for about $30. I've laminated all my stat cards and will be laminating the Errata and several reference sheets very shortly.