Wahey, found my cable!

DangerousBeans

So here's what I've been doing, first of all I finished Seamus and his lovely Belles.

seamus.jpg

sybelle.jpg

belles.jpg

redchappel.jpg

Really happy with them, although the pics are rubbish as usual. I wanted to do an Alice in Wonderland thing (that's a heart on Sybelle's corset), I'd love to make two flesh contructs (Tweedle Dee and Dum) and a Cheshire cat (use it as a canine remains maybe?) but I doubt mny modeling skill is up to that. My flatmate pointed out that if I'd painted the yellow belle in green, I'd have the powerpuff girls! Damn!

So then I finished some more Arcanist stuff.

acolyte.jpg

hoarcats.jpg

myranda.jpg

sabertooth.jpg

in which I learned I can't paint white fur to save myself! They'll do for now but methinks a repaint might be in order. Anyway, here's my Arcanists as they stand. They will shortly be joined by Marcus, a Rattler and another Pride of kitties.

arcanists.jpg

I also started my Gremlins, all the piggies are done but I'll wait 'til they're all finished before posting pics. They're taking a back seat to the Arcanists and McMourning box just now though.