Hello from Columbus, OH

IceRaptor

Greetings all,

I finally got sucked into Malifaux this year after the brilliant showing a Gencon; who could resist the double-team of Hillbilly Goblins and a Steampunk Baba Yaga's shack? The very helpful and enthusastic demo folks (Aaron in particular!) eroded the last bit of willpower I had. Hopefully I'll get to see some pigs fly here in Columbus soon, but I'll see the rest of you on the forums!

I'm new to the area. I've only hit Ravenstone a couple of times with Cacuin. Guardtower seems really nice, but it's a haul as I live way out on the East side just past Blacklick. I'm up for a game there if you want, though. I've got a table in my basement as well. Shoot me a time and place. My wife plays too, but she's a dirty Resurrectionist.

I'm also a Columbusite and a TTG'r. I game out of the Guardtower, and they got in Malifaux last week. I picked up the rulebook, and I plan on picking up a starter shortly. The game was well received, and many starters were sold. Tonight's my weekly visit to the store, and I hope to see a game in action.

Many of the TTGrs are actually from Cinnci, but I've been working on expanding the Central Ohio crew.

Glad to meet you Darkeldar. We are both Lexington KY transplants. I've played a couple of games at Ravenstone.

Stopped by Guardtower this past weekend and picked up the rest of the Guild boxes they had on hand and bought some more Resurrectionists for my wife. She's got two starters and a blister of samurai punk zombies now. Nice shop they've got there.