Soul Stones

jmp_mydog

Here's and idea to make Faction Specific Soul Stones.

You'll need:

Glass florists beads (available at craft stores) in your faction color

Self Stick Felt

White Glue

Compass Cutter

To start I cleaned up the faction logos in photoshop and scaled them to fit in a 3/4-in. x 3/4-in. square. Then printed them out with a laser printer (if your don't have access to a laser printer make a copy on a xerox machine, ink jet will bleed).

The next step is to measure the diameter of the flat part of the glass bead; set your compass cutter to that diameter and cut out the logos.

Next using white glue (I prefer tacky glue to elmers) put a blob of glue on the bottom of the bead and stick the logo to it (printed side up). Let this dry for 24 hours.

When you come back to it you'll be able to see your faction logo through the bead. To finish them up and make them look professional, take the compass cutter and cut circles out of the self stick felt. Apply them to the backs of your stones and you have a nice set of gemlike soulstones in your faction color.

I'll post pictures soon.

Now if only you guys were running some in Atl.

Hey, isn't Wyrd based in ATL? You guys need to come out to stores and rock some demos for us! Until I get minis, and then I'll do my best to hench for you guys, but you should be able to rock some face in the local scene.

Now if only you guys were running some in Atl.

Hey, isn't Wyrd based in ATL? You guys need to come out to stores and rock some demos for us! Until I get minis, and then I'll do my best to hench for you guys, but you should be able to rock some face in the local scene.

You've earned 5 extra soulstones for using hench as a verb. I'm glad to see it's catching on.

I have this horrid vision of someone using Sweedish Fish as Corpse Tokens with McM, then making high-pitched "Whhhyyy MEEEE!!!" sounds when they rip them in half for Body Parts.

awesome!!!!!

LMAO! That's rich. Too bad I HATE Sweedish Fish!

I knew there had to be more reasons why I felt you were pure evil. How can you hate on the Swedish Fish?

• 3 weeks later...

Here is an idea with the Poker Chips that I used with making Hordes dog tags. Take the crew symbols and color in the preferred editing software for color and size. Print on a transparency then cut the circle out of the Poker chip size. There is a sticker maker device at craft stores you slide this circular piece through then apply to the poker chip face. If you want to reduce the shine and add a protective coating then spray with matte varnish a few times. Easy process with great results.