Hello everyone!!

ITWarrior

I am new to the Wyrd Mini's forums but not quite so for Tabletop Wargaming. I have played Hordes/WarMachine for 3 years and also play Uncharted Seas. I am in Orlando, Florida and play at Rhubarb Games in Winter Park. I decided to sign in to the forums here after seeing Malifaux. One of the guys at Rhubarb is trying to get a demo scheduled for the game. I can't wait - it looks great!

Thanks. The idea of using fate cards rather than dice appeals to me. My dice hate me. :(

Well with Malifaux you have an entirely different random number generation tool to hate.

J/K The card system does allow for a lot more control over the game, which is nice. Although you will still find yourself flipping and hoping for just the right card and not making it.

Anyways Welcome to Wyrd

welcome! glad to have you here in the forums. I think you'll like the card mechanic, we really put a lot of thought, time and effort into making something that we think really works!

Love to hear your thoughts on it once you get a chance to learn the game :D