Hello from Detroit

paradox

You can blame nerdelemental and others for me being here. I've loved some of the minis that have come out and the card mechanic looks interesting.

I would like to know where I can read up more on the different factions backgrounds etc. I can't seem to find anything on the site, but maybe I missed something.

You can blame nerdelemental and others for me being here.

Oh, we will.

I would like to know where I can read up more on the different factions backgrounds etc. I can't seem to find anything on the site, but maybe I missed something.

Back to the home page, left-hand column. There's a link for the Wyrd E-Zines. All are worth reading, but it's thr Faction Spotlight that will rock your socks off.

And, welcome to Malifaux!

That Nerdelemental's a menace. He needs to be banned.

Agreed on the E-zine. Fun reading, no doubt.

And Redstripe pops into some forums and delivers interesting tidbits all the time.

After the E-zine read, look into the threads "Malifaux Matters" and at the top are the faction spotlights. In those threads you'll find some previews and commentary all over the place from Redstripe and the developers.

That Nerdelemental's a menace. He needs to be banned.

Agreed on the E-zine. Fun reading, no doubt.

And Redstripe pops into some forums and delivers interesting tidbits all the time.

After the E-zine read, look into the threads "Malifaux Matters" and at the top are the faction spotlights. In those threads you'll find some previews and commentary all over the place from Redstripe and the developers.

Why AREN'T you banned YET????

And now you are multiplying!

Just give this one to McMorning. I don't care that he is still living. Some things just can't be tolerated.

(Out of character: Welcome to Wyrd paradox!)

Welcome welcome, always good to see new faces around! As for information on the game and background, the best current source is probably the Wyrd Chronicles, however, feel free to ask anything you'd like in these forums, I am pretty sure you'll find we like giving out answers...either directly or sometimes somewhat cryptically... :D