Hello

MEdwards

My name is Mark Edwards and I'm new to the forums. I recently received my Bayou Gremlins in the mail and have already started to paint them. I play and have played many other games including Alkemy, Confrontation, Hell Dorado, Infinity, Uncharted Seas, Warmahordes, and Warhammer Fantasy/40k.

After doing damn near everything I could to learn as much about Malifaux as I could I must say that I'm very excited for the game and GenCon. I hope to make it up to Indy this year but not sure if that's going to be possible since my wife is 7-8 months pregnant with twins. However, if I do get to make it up I'll be helping to work the Kraken booth and look forward to meeting everyone and getting some games of Malifaux in.

dont tempt him with minis on the names! :P

Well, they're not our kids...we can name them what we want before we give them away. :five:

Thanks for the welcomes. My wife is a surrogate and is carrying the babies for another couple who were incapable of having kids on their own.

Welcome and a mighty congrats on the kids!

As you can see - temptation is just a few key strokes away. If you do happen to name them after any of the masters... let us know. :)

I too have played a lot of games and Malifaux is one of the best. Just wish I could have swung by Gen Con, but alas my business trips are taken me elsewhere.

~Shade~