Greetings from St Louis

Aslain Kheog

Hello all, got pointed to this site by some friends over at GameStLouis.com's forums who are enthusiatic about this upcoming game. Took a look at the figs and amconsidering picking some up myself. Waiting a bit to find out a bit more about the rules and who will work for whom... aka will the Victoria's work for the Cult o December.

I'm a Press Ganger for PP and an avid player of Warmachine and Hordes as well as a bit of MonPoc. A former 40K player who still follows the rules and fluff but doesn't play or pick up the figs any more.

I'm a paint Chemist in the St Louis MO area and a mod for the GameStLouis site that caters to all types of games and players.

OK. Real questions warrant a real answer. (And I just got off a single 3rd shift after working 1st all week. I'm really tired.)

The Victoria Twins will work for the Cult of December in Brawls where you take two Masters. Rasputina is an Arcanist Master. The Victoria Twins are Outcast masters. (Counting as a single choice)

The actually compliment Rasputina really well as she is really weak in CC and the Vic Twins are some of the best CC fighters in the game.

Now...

Off to the mines with you. Stop taking up M&SU floor space and time with your incessant questioning!

you've come to the right place for answers, at this point we're pretty much willing to answer any questions about anything, as with the game release in 3 weeks, there isn't too much reason to keep a closed mouth. TBK seems to have covered that question, just let us know if you have any more!

Always glad to have people who have a lot of experiences in other games stopping by, I think we have a fairly unique gaming product here, and will provide a different gaming experience!

Thanks for the answers... thought I'd have to wait till some of the guys got back from Gencon with books of their own. So it sounds like I can indulge my apreciation of the models and still have a potential coherent force.

Good luck and looking forward to taking a look into the playstyle when enought in St Louis have their models in hand.

Good luck and looking forward to taking a look into the playstyle when enough in St Louis have their models in hand.

I think there might already be enough in St. Louis with models, it's just a matter of learning the rules at gencon well enough to be able to come back and show off the game. :)