Greetings from Japan!

Shade

Good Evening All!

Yeah - the title is true... I live in Japan.

However - I'm just now back from ORIGINS and am in Canada. :)

Totally got hooked on Malifaux at the Con. Ran thru a demo of the rules and I'm totally freaken frothing for the game. Got as much of the miniatures as I could and am working on them for immediate use upon my return to Japan in less than 2 weeks!

I've played many a miniature games in my time (even worked for GW)... and I've gotta say that both the imagery, gameplay and miniatures are unique and top notch. Can't wait for the fate deck and rules to come out. ;)

I'll just get my gaming board built and a my crews assembled in the meantime.

Look forward to dropping in from time to time. If any of you are in Japan - send me a message... we'll try to hook up for a game. I run mini-cons from time to time... so, you could just be invited to come down (I live south of Tokyo and work on a Military base).

More to Come :D

Be Well,

~Shade~

Hey! welcome to the forums, glad you made your way here. Had a ton of fun talking with you at Origins and I have to admit that enthusiasm really helps us as we're racing toward that finish line of Gencon. Was fun throwing down for a little game in the booth, and trust me, you only saw a scrap of what's in store for you when the full ruleset is out, and I think you'll like it.

Talk soon!

Eric

Eric,

Thanks! It's good to be here! Yeah, it was a total blast at ORIGINS! Wyrd miniatures and Malifaux were the highlight of the trip for me. GenCon is gonna be a amazing con for you guys as you head there with the boxed sets, blisters, rules and fate decks. Only wish I had more time this year for more conventions. Living in Japan kind of hinders that.

Oh - I believe you about there being tons more to the game. I had a bunch of fun just with what we went thru. It was really cool playing the crew I plan to run... only next time I hope to know exactly how everything goes inside and out.

Off to bed with me... sleep calls.

;)

~Shade~

Hey! welcome to the forums, glad you made your way here. Had a ton of fun talking with you at Origins and I have to admit that enthusiasm really helps us as we're racing toward that finish line of Gencon. Was fun throwing down for a little game in the booth, and trust me, you only saw a scrap of what's in store for you when the full ruleset is out, and I think you'll like it.

Talk soon!

Eric