Hail

Timberhick

Longtime lurker, finally signed up.

I too was blessed with being able to be at Origins this year. Meeting with Nathan and Eric was awesomesauce. I spent way too much time lurking around their booth.

I haven't played much, if any miniature games in the last 3 years. Seeing the quality of the miniatures, the concepts(both game mechanic and fluff-wise), the personnel, I feel quite confident in getting back into the hobby.

I want to thank both Nathan and Eric for a quality game.

My two boys and I have a game I feel comfortable playing with them

See you in Malifaux.

Sweet!

Really glad it went over well for you. We all certainly put a huge amount of effort into this little project. Having the higher ups be so supportive has been great too. Over all the whole Beta process was a very pleasant experience.

Hope to see you at Gencon! More goodies to come I hear!

Oh yeah.

Here is a pick... Off to the Mines with you! Welcome to Malifaux.

Hi and welcome to the boards! Glad to hear my rambling about the game was at least a little coherent, sometimes when you've spent too much time this deep into something, it's hard to actually explain it well. Most of all I'm glad we've managed to get you thinking about miniature gaming again, and while there is still a bit of a wait, it's not really all that long anymore (44 days!)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time on the boards and with Malifaux!