Hello, from down under

Silmarilias

Hello everyone,

I decided it was time to introduce my self after being a member of the forum for sometime but mostly lurking as a guest, i am a collector/painter mostly and game casually if i can rope friends or family into playing on the rare occasion.

I have been painting periodically since i was eleven yrs old (anyone remember Asgard miniatures ?), i like most types of miniatures both collectible and gaming wise, from fantasy through to historical etc but these days just seem to collect more than i paint due to lack of spare time.

I have had an increased interest in the hobby in recent years through the use of the internet and finding sites like coolminiornot, ozpainters and forums like this one with so much great eye candy, then learning about, trying and liking the techniques people were using with acrylic paints after using enamels pretty much since i started painting until around 2003 and mostly being a wash and drybrush painter when it came to gaming type miniatures until around late 2007.

Happy brushlicking !!! :hippie:

Edited by Silmarilias