Introduction

Wyrd Snail

Hello everyone!

My name is Tad, and I am looking forward to being a Malifaux tester. I am currently a substitute teacher and will soon be an English teacher in South Korea, and aside from being a game enthusiast I enjoy fencing and swing dancing. I am a math/education major and in my posts I will usually approach Malifaux from a statistical standpoint when drawing conclusions or making recommendations. Please send me a message if you have any advice regarding how to assist best, and happy hunting!

I feel Wyrd,

-Tad

Oh bother. Another math wiz to make our life miserable!

Why do these people even show up? I mean, it just makes working on the game all that much better...

wait...

Yeah.

OK. Welcome to the Wyrdness! It's like a party in your pants!

Looking forward to seeing you in the testing areas!

Cool. Nice to meet you all! In response to the swingers, I used to be in the UVA Swing Dance Club and a video can be found at [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsPMguGsW_M]YouTube - Hound Dog Performance[/ame]. I'm the guy in the back left wearing a white shirt and black pants.

Also, a question to everyone - where is the best place on the forums to post Beta test results, recommendations, or other game mechanic questions?

Happy Sunday!