Convict

Peterdita

Here's a mini I did for the Wamp goes Wyrd. This was actualy a freebie from an earlier Wyrd contest (charity prize) so thanks Wyrd! Honestly, I wasn't to excited about the mini till I got in hand. Great sculpt, face and overall posture are spot on for me!

I wanted to a more "cartoony" look since I was going to try NMM for the first time. I was rather pleased how he came out and I got to experiment with some jailhouse tats. (another first) I also gave him a dead milky eye to match his face scar! (cool mini) Pictures and croping were so rushed as IP was due the same day.

Convict_resize.jpg

Sugestions and comments are VERY much appreciated. (I have a lot to learn)

Edited by Peterdita

The Lad looks like he MIGHT just have some attitude problems. VERY NICELY painted; the NMM turned out SUPER! I LOVE the base.A different hair dye would be the only change I'd suggest just to add some contrast; of course that just moi. WELL DONE, Amigo! :guns:

Nice job! That is one of the figs I have on my list to pick up. I like the ink you gave him, they turned out realy well! It may just be my monitor but I think maybe a thin coat of ink or a wash to darken the flesh in the shadows would have brought out more of the muscle detail. I've only toyed with the NMM once in the past, nice work.

Is he a one piece model?

This is one of the reasons the comp was a bugger to judge this one was oh so close .. It came down to a choice between two convicts for 4th place.. I ended up going for the other because of the extra work on the scarring and stuff that really adds to this guys mean bad assness.

I think the tattos and the NMM came out great and overall a very solid job.. Not keen on the way the piece of wood on the base overlaps like that other than that he's cool.