Just saying Hi!

Basement Dweller

Hello,

I have lurking around this site for a while as I really love the character of the Wyrd minis. I have picked up some undead and some other random minis that I liked and even painted some of them. With a game on the horizon, I am hopeful that it will do the minis justice.

I fat fingered the keyboard and lost my first post...so this is an abriviated post. This forum seems to have a postive and open community and I am hoping that I can contribute to that with my sparce posting.

Just wanted to say and that I am looking forward to the rules and more background/story for these great minis.

Elton

aka Basement Dweller.

Quick!

Get the vat of boiling oil! It's another one that thinks we are a welcoming forum! We can show him and set an example for the rest of the lurkers!

Oh! Did I say that out loud? Heh...

Uhhh. Right. If you would just follow us for a bit I think we have some neat stuff to show you! Yeah! And welcome to the Wyrdness!

Thanks for the welcomes everybody. I will remember to keep an eye open for the Bug King and his "welcoming" oil.

I have a Nicodema and three samurai punk zombies painted...how could I resist samurai punk zombies? I will attempt to get some photos done...nothing award winning, but finished which is enough for me these days.

Thanks for the welcomes everybody. I will remember to keep an eye open for the Bug King and his "welcoming" oil.

I have a Nicodema and three samurai punk zombies painted...how could I resist samurai punk zombies? I will attempt to get some photos done...nothing award winning, but finished which is enough for me these days.

First off - welcome! I've found this to be the most open and welcoming one out there for minis (at least to my tastes). :)

Second - Feel free to post those pics when you get them done - we love seeing Wyrd stuff painted up!