BEST of Wyrd of 2008, fans choice

In our own GOLDEN GLOBE-self congratulating style, I thought we could take a little walk on the Red Carpet and have the Wyrd Fans vote for the Best of the Year of WYRD.

I've already bought a stunning Versace Evening Gown that leaves absolutely NOTHING to the imagination....but that's neither here nor there...

Which release was the best of the bunch, in your opinion.

Feel free to vote and then rationalize yourself below!

Check out the WYRD store if you need a refresher on which was what...

http://www.wyrd-games.net/shop/home.php?xid=81ab4d68f5ac9411a500c161a42a9bc7

Edited by supervike

I actually had to vote Vike you forgot something because in addition to all the fine miniature releases, Wyrd fired up and released not 1 but 2 issues of its very own Ezine, which helped to flesh out

Malifaux and stir the imagination a bit by introducing the world that these miniatures all fit into.

I actually had to vote Vike you forgot something because in addition to all the fine miniature releases, Wyrd fired up and released not 1 but 2 issues of its very own Ezine, which helped to flesh out

Malifaux and stir the imagination a bit by introducing the world that these miniatures all fit into.

That raises a really interestinpint Goblyn.

Is this a vote for miniature releases only or are we goign to allow the minorities into this and move out of the barbaric middle ages?

My vote for Vike you forgot something!

Is this a vote for miniature releases only or are we goign to allow the minorities into this and move out of the barbaric middle ages?

My vote for Vike you forgot something!

You could vote for the Wyrd T-shirts last year as they were released in '07, so I would think that WC would count as well.

Nice to know that people really liked the first two issues (even better if you liked the fiction ;) ).