Zenit Miniatures - Orphans

I once worked on a design for a losely neverland inspired game/world, with a lost boys faction, mazes of regret faction (witches, shadows etc.), marooners rock faction (monstrous pirates ala dark water... hook being the only sane gentlemen there, evil but sophisticated ;)), anthromorphic indian tribes faction and a pixiewood faction. when I saw the pictures of the orphans I was like *wow, someone shared the idea* but reading further into it I kinda pity that someone didnt quite share the idea :\

I really like the orphans, lost boys written all over them but fluffwise it seems its the only faction taking from that background and the only faction with a fresh approach as well... kingdom of god sounds vastly uninteresting, as do the stereotypical undead, both done to death as well... I almost feel the orphans are going to waste in the rest of it this way.

I mean, there would be so much fun things to do fluff and rulewise with fairydust, stealing shadows.. happy toughts ;)

that doesnt leave the fact that I really like the orphans (apart from the one with the 2 big weapons.) and I must say I really like the library-demon as well, maybe even more than the orphans.

about combining the orphans with hasslefree, immediately tought of that as well (again, to make a lost boys group ;)) but when looking at the bases they are on and the fact its 33mm scale I dont think they blend in nicely, hasslefree's kids as well as wyrd's kids are very tiny miniatures, and I think that the zenit ones are quite bigger than you would think on first sight.

Me too. Does someone know when the game rules will be released ?

I emailed them an inquiry, and this was the response i got:

Thank you for contact us.

These figures will find out next november. These are the two firts started pack. The price is 25€/pack.

The game's rules will be able in a couple of weeks (we hope ¬ ¬'), spanish and english version.

I once worked on a design for a losely neverland inspired game/world, with a lost boys faction, mazes of regret faction (witches, shadows etc.), marooners rock faction (monstrous pirates ala dark water... hook being the only sane gentlemen there, evil but sophisticated ;)), anthromorphic indian tribes faction and a pixiewood faction. when I saw the pictures of the orphans I was like *wow, someone shared the idea* but reading further into it I kinda pity that someone didnt quite share the idea :

<--snip-->

about combining the orphans with hasslefree, immediately tought of that as well (again, to make a lost boys group ;)) but when looking at the bases they are on and the fact its 33mm scale I dont think they blend in nicely, hasslefree's kids as well as wyrd's kids are very tiny miniatures, and I think that the zenit ones are quite bigger than you would think on first sight.

Yeah I think you're right, using the old Phooshop sclae comparison, they fit in decently with the Wyrd Woes but the hasslefree kids are a bit out of scale

scalecomparison-20081018-070903.jpg

Being that Hasslefree's Kieran is only 18mm high, and the results make him incredibly fine boned next to the lost boy :(

Edited by goblyn13
graham'r, puncshuashun