Royal standard-bearer

Wolfen

Always liked this mini, You have chosen a really fitting colour scheme and executed it brilliantly, what material have you used for the section of rock he is on and secondly Im finding this hard on rackham humans and also the GW lotr minis im working on, that there is just no realistic room for a pin, how do you counter this problem ?

Cheers

hi guys and thanks a lot for your posts :)

I'm happy for the result of this mini and your compliments are very important for me

james, for the rock i've used a piece of cork, some green flocks and i've cutted a large brush...

i can't answer your second question cause my english is a little poor and i did not understand it:banghead:

please ask me again simpler:imsorry:

regards, francesco

hi guys and thanks a lot for your posts :)

I'm happy for the result of this mini and your compliments are very important for me

james, for the rock i've used a piece of cork, some green flocks and i've cutted a large brush...

i can't answer your second question cause my english is a little poor and i did not understand it:banghead:

please ask me again simpler:imsorry:

regards, francesco

For James' second question, I think he's asking how did you attach it to the base since the feet are so tiny.

Spectacular work though, the base is very nicely done as is the standard bearer's armor.

Ok, ok :D

I drilled deeply both feet with my mini driller and i putted steel pins into the holes...

i used steel pins for the arms and the flag too. In this way all things i've had no troubles...

yes, in effective feet are very small, but if you use a correct sized drill tool ther's no problem ;)

I hope i was helpful for you, let ask me again an all the times you want, it's a pleasure for me answering...

best regards, francesco

• 3 weeks later...