Hi !

zim

hi there :)

I'm new to the forums but I'm not new to the hobby.

I heard couple of months ago that Wyrd tinker on their brand new game based on their excellent minis. but the GenCon demos which I watched today did fetch me here, eventually.

I'm really interested in following the news about upcoming info and the game itself.

I'll definitely drop in from time to time and lurk for some new info and hopefully post some thoughts and conclusions.

I'm really interested in following the news about upcoming info and the game itself.

Apologies; forgot to mention this:

If you haven't seen them yet, there are two issues of Wyrd's ezine Wyrd Chronicles. It has a bunch of information about the game (factions, characters, etc) as well as some great tutorials.

You can find them on the homepage, left-hand side under the Wyrd E-Zine header.

d'oh !

I have some problems with Foxit Reader or the Foxit Reader has problems with the 2nd issue. all I can see are plain pages. the same thing was with 2 or 3 pages of the first issue. any thoughts ? do I need some special decoders for the graphics ?

it's hasslefree except for always wanting you to upgrade and there are a hell of a lot of great tutorials out and about that use it.. go for it...

Acrobat Reader for Windows sucks big time. I was using it for soo long until I got to know Foxit which is in my opinion faster and that's way better.

but in this time I must bite the bullet... as you say ;]

Edited by zim