Hello from Nathoruuk

Nathoruuk

Thanks all.

In order: I do mostly sculpting stuff, followed by buying models and minis, sometimes play games, lastly actually painting them.

I've been collecting WW2, sci-fi, pulp stuff, some Warhammer and 40K, pirates, and a few superhero, french & Indian war odds & ends. I feel the need to get some Wyrd models because they are so fantastic, but not quite sure which of my collections to put them in yet. :D

I'll see some of you guys in two weeks!

I'm also a bit of a sculptor fanboy... Will any of your sculpting staff be at gencon?

I've had need of a mad scientist type for pulp and Weird War 2. McMorguemaster has got to be the creepiest one I've seen.

We don't have exclusives on any of the sculptors (ooooh, how I wish though!) but yes, Steve Saunders will be at the convention I know and he just happens to be the chap who sculpted the Morgue Master. We'll see if we can snag him some time though most likely you'll have to track him down through the hordes and tackle him with glee if you actually find him.

I promise to organize my portfolio sometime. But here's a shot of a fun Alternative WW2 sculpt i did. She is Major Michelina Wittman - German Tank Girl. She is meant to be a villain somewhat in the spirit of Paolo Parente's Dust and Andy Badiwamman's nose art pin-up girls. Let's see if i can post a photo:

post-1489-13911920431942_thumb.jpg

post-1489-13911920432629_thumb.jpg