Favorite snack food?

Hinton

Ok, since we've got all of these "food" threads going (and because Eric's convinced me to do it), let's talk about your favorite snack foods.

For me, the top three are:

1) Popcorn

2) Honey Wheat Club Snack Sticks

3) Beef sticks (kind of like Slim Jims, but much, much better)

So let's see what you like to snack on (and no, Vike, boobies are not a snack :D) and maybe we'll be interested in trying something new.

haha, my hero! :)

ok my favorite

1) Quaker Ranch bite sized puffed rice cakes...ok, I know, lame huh? but try these things, and you just can't stop, and despite what they sound like...they're NOT healthy in any way

2) String cheese

3) Popcorn, although I save eating it only for movies.

True, Boobies are a full, sit down meal, not a snack!

My favorite right now is the

Quaker Rice Cakes (Carmel Corn flavor), with a smear of peanut butter on them.

Cheese and crackers. Colby Longhorn.......mmmmm

And for some reason, pickles. I'm not sure why, I've just developed a hankering for them...especially the 'spicy bread and butter' chips...Yummers!

yeah, but so many theaters don't have the real stuff!

Very true. Between the insanely high prices for everything (tickets, snacks, etc) and the fact that movie theater popcorn tends to taste like month-old wax, I rarely go to the movies. I usually wait for them to come out on DVD and then I can relax in the comfort of my own home with snacks that actually taste good and without some jerk's cell phone going off and he insists on taking the call inside the theater.

Of course, either way I still have someone talking during the movie: my daughter cannot stop asking questions when we watch movie, even if it's one I've never seen before.

"Who is that man?" "Why is going into that room?" "Did he get hurt?" Who is that lady?" Why is she wearing a coat?"

The questions just never seem to stop. It was kind of cute when she was young; guess it's my own fault for encouraging her to be curious and ask questions.

I was recently in my local Dollar General (is this a national chain?) when I came across:

P-Nuttles: Butter Toffee Sunflower Kernels.

I can't find crack cocaine specifically listed in the ingredients anywhere, but I'm sure it must be involved somehow.

knowing that these kind of cheapo stores tend to just buy reminders and specials in lots, and then not replenish their stock, I went back and bought every bag they had on the shelf.

I may have a problem....