New Reaper Greens

I'll actually say that I was impressed enough with the forest guy in person to offer to buy him at GenCon from Weibe but Reaper already had a claim to it.

That being said, if I was willing to put it into the Wyrd line, and not sound like a conceited ass (I am, but I try not to sound like it naturally!), I think it would have gone over well with this crowd. Only thing is, Reaper, being a multi-dollar company might want to invest in learning how to take a decent picture. Picture kills it, and doesn't show any details at all.

Nothing to say about the rest of them.

Yeah I remember seeing the treeman while judging at GenCon and thinking he was damned cool. However that picture just makes him look like a blob. I actually rather like number four. a kinda cool feel on the armor there. Nothing particularly inspiring about the rest of them, but they'll make good characters for rpgs given that they are well sculpted archetypical pieces.

Ah, I didn't put together the tree figure with the one at Gen Con, but now I see it. Partly bad memory, and partly the photo not doing it justice. A pretty solid figure IIRC, so I guess he'll have a bit of a price tag. I had fun with the last treeman I painted though, so I'll probably give in to temptation.