Show your face!!

supervike

Ok.. bird with a bird. Some might know this picture already. I just found out I don't have any recent ones.

cin2.jpg

Not my bird unfortunatly. He is from a zoo. It is me holding it ofcourse. It was suposed to land on the gloove... stay there for a few seconds and then fly off to collect his treat (a dead chick) from his handler. But he wouldn't leave for nearly a minute no matter how much they moved the dead bird to get him to fly back. He just stared at me... pretty cool (or spooky, I vote cool). Gave room for a nice picture as well (Ming-Hua (minimaker) took that one by the way)

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok.. bird with a bird. Some might know this picture already. I just found out I don't have any recent ones.

cin2.jpg

Not my bird unfortunatly. He is from a zoo. It is me holding it ofcourse. It was suposed to land on the gloove... stay there for a few seconds and then fly off to collect his treat (a dead chick) from his handler. But he wouldn't leave for nearly a minute no matter how much they moved the dead bird to get him to fly back. He just stared at me... pretty cool (or spooky, I vote cool). Gave room for a nice picture as well (Ming-Hua (minimaker) took that one by the way)

Ok can't resist this one, Why would he want a dead chick when he's perched on a hot live chick?

.....I'll leave nowbolt.gif

• 3 weeks later...
The other kids decided they had to be in on it, and of course, like any good punk, my son is now wearing a wife beater (that would be the tee) and missing his two front teeth like any self respecting punk.

kidssmall.jpg

Hey! I know those little people (although, the one on the far left isn't so little).

Great looking kids, FF and, for the most part, they seemed really well-behaved. (How do I know this? some of you may ask. Well, look for my upcoming post entitled "My flight from Hell" or "How I'm going to make Delta Airlines bleed like a f*^%# stuck pig").

Hah, no mohawks for me, least not anymore. Been 15 years since I've sported a multi-colored one and not likely to do so again.

Yeah, we're taking him to get it shaved again next week, his hair grows exceedingly fast, had the sides completely shaved and how he prefers it, just haven't taken him back in to do it again. Should be interesting to see how the school tries to get into our asses about it but I'm ready to gnaw on them for a bit.

photo?authkey=5EwOdVLKvT8#5067307601518936962

Me in front of Verona during our last Holiday.

And this FANTASTIC doll was hanging in the park of Milan. Don't have a clue who it is meant to be or why on earth he hung there (shut up Michelle :D), but we sure had a good laugh when we turned around the bend and saw this huge thing.

I think it was about 15 meters long (the DOLL, Michelle :D)

Photo 1

Photo 2

%7Boption%7D

he hung there (shut up Michelle :D), ...I think it was about 15 meters long (the DOLL, Michelle :D)

What?? :angel: Just because you Europeans like to have large naked men floating through your skies....

ummmm,.....

... makes me think I really need to visit Europe sometime! :rolleyes:

Its funny how you have a vision of someone in your head and when you actually see them they look nothing like what you thought. I thought your were old Jonasd but judging by that pic you aint!

Unless you look a hell of a lot younger than you are? before seeing the pic I would have put you at 40s, early. After seeing the pic I would say.... early 20s? Or am I miles out?