Show your face!!

supervike

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its Peter Serafinowicz, may recognise him from Spaced, IT Crowd (?), Black Books, Hardware, and loads of other C4 comedies. Had his own sketch show a couple of months back on ITV I think, but I never saw it so not sure if it was any good...

Moa, I never thought a top class actor would spend his nights painting minis!

I used to get called Noddy at school, so apparently I have a similarity there.

Its Peter Serafinowicz, may recognise him from Spaced, IT Crowd (?), Black Books, Hardware, and loads of other C4 comedies. Had his own sketch show a couple of months back on ITV I think, but I never saw it so not sure if it was any good...

Moa, I never thought a top class actor would spend his nights painting minis!

I used to get called Noddy at school, so apparently I have a similarity there.

Pete was also the voice of Darth Maul :)

Now I understand why you have so many monkeys in the Pulp City miniatures range lol

Lol did I just get insulted? Smack talk on: Yeah... you could use some of that hair, couldn't you? :laugh:

Seriously, we had a drink infused discussion about a full-feature Pulp City movie and all I need to play Guerilla is some extra muscle.

Lol did I just get insulted? Smack talk on: Yeah... you could use some of that hair, couldn't you? :laugh:

Seriously, we had a drink infused discussion about a full-feature Pulp City movie and all I need to play Guerilla is some extra muscle.

Is it a typo : "guerilla" or "gorilla" ???? Do you need my address to ship me some hair ?? :D

• 2 weeks later...

[thread necromancy alert!]

Ok, a bit behind everyone here (kind of like the fat guy chasing the ice cream van) but here's a pic of me with beard (it's gone now). I suppose I could put a pic up of that later, if someone needs reference for a scary demon (any Neverborn/Hell Dorado sculptors interested)?

snapshotofme3lm2.jpg

Right, I need an ice cream ...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Necromancy!

It's like cockroaches. You think you killed them all and then another one shows up! :D

Me at work:

Work.jpg

work2.jpg

Work3.jpg

At least before they chained me to a desk. Actually this was me putting out a fire. I normally work in sales and estimating but with the feces hits the fan I get bounced out into the field to put out the fire.

The boot is darcsky. He was kind enough to take the pictures. :D

*edit

One of me and my wife, the reason why society still thinks I am a relatively acceptable being.

IMG_1736.jpg

Edited by TheBugKing

Now I understand how you built your elevator for your wargame terrain. Did you use a "shrinking potion" ????

Oh crud!

I knew I shouldn't have posted those pictures! Now you are on to me!

That was actually a fun project. We had to climb through the building roof joists for about 200 feet. Then I had to rappel down about 5 feet to get to the location where the work needed to be performed. Then the only way to get out was to finish rappelling 60 feet to the deck.

All of this could have been avoided if one of my coworkers had installed a pulley into the end of the track that I am working on here when he installed it. At that time there was a scaffolding in place to allow access to the area.

eh....it just that inappropriate humor is what makes the world go 'round. Hopefully I will get some actual pics up before too long. I don't have any on the computer right now.

oh, also Bug, we are both at 488 posts....its crazy. Pre-congratulations on 500 and Rank: Wyrd :)

Edited by thetang22