Reaper's Sophie Tophy

I adore this piece. Her face is cute and quite well done, but its her back that really does it for me. The way the wings attach to her shoulders looks *good* from behind, and that tattered skirt is just sweet. I could do without the rediculously elongated legs, but it deffinately fits the anime style.

Hopefully the tips of her wings wont snap off the way the horns on those annoying GDs do.

I think it would be neat to paint.

I like the face much.

I have some criticism of it, but who cares, it's not like it's for sale.

I have a bigger criticism of Reaper's website.

The countdown feature to the con is nice, but it would be really helpful if on the con page they actually told you WHERE it was.

I think it would be neat to paint.

I like the face much.

I have some criticism of it, but who cares, it's not like it's for sale.

I have a bigger criticism of Reaper's website.

The countdown feature to the con is nice, but it would be really helpful if on the con page they actually told you WHERE it was.

Well they do, but in a round about way. When they say they throw open the doors they mean it literally, it's at Reaper HQ. Their main address in Denton,Texas. I believe that at the con you can even get a guided tour of the casting facilities at any time, and try casting a mini if you like.

I knew that was what they meant, but I still had to take the extra steps of looking around their site for their address before I could tell I won't be able to go.

Yeah, I can see why that was be a pain. I guess reaper is a little to use to the fact that most people who will attend their con tend to come from their forums or be painters and sculpters who are fairly familiar with the company.