tidoco2222's Pics

tidoco2222

Hi all I hope I'm not being prsumptious by posting pics so soon but I can't resist the temptation. Here are a couple of my latest pieces,

Thrud1.jpg

The best sculpt yet of my faveourite all time comic strip hero.

CoolminiForGondor.jpg

This one was a labour of love and about sent me blind painting all that metal.

LastAllianceElfWarrior.jpg

And finally for now this was done for a painting article on the One Ring site and hopefully will soon appear on Cmon as well.

I hope you like my latest work, I have a couple of other things in progress and will post them here when done.

Thanks Tim.

Nice stuff Tim. Are you planning on hitting the GD this year with that one in the middle there?

Like the Thrud a lot, and I'm starting to sound like a broken record in the forums, but the gems are top on that. I'm going to have to find something with a shiat load of gems just to get in some practice!

Bottom one is a nice one as well - nice subdued colors. Can't help think that you could spice up the hem of the cloak a bit with a bit of freehand which I've seen you do in the past (something small).

Great stuff!

• 3 weeks later...

The diorama looks great. Maybe I shoudl do a small diorama with my LoTR's figs someday. Top painting there... love the base (and the contrast you get with the white stone vs the figures) And a thing I like a lot too is the Ivy against the wall on the back... Great idea... must steal that someday ;) How did you do it? And how did you get the metal to photograph so well?

• 1 month later...

Just to show you all that I have not been totally idle in my absence from Wyrd, I have been painting a fair bit of LOTR stuff which has taken a fair bit of my time up and here they are,

TheFellowshipOfTheRing.jpg

GandalfLegolasBoromirGimliArragornS.jpg

HobbitsoftheShireStitch.jpg

I am also currently working on a new Ilyad Games mini and Klutes sculpt of Kurgan as well. Add to that I'm going to be painting a few minis for a WH40K supp being put together by a band of internet enthusiasts as well.

Thanks for the feedback guys, I will try not to leave it too long before I post messages in the future, we had alot going on especially me with work painting and personal tragedies it all got a bit too much so I just buried myself in painting and sticking to one website LOTR related but that is enough of that.

On the diorama front the answer is yes, I have the Balin's Tomb display base that came with the BGiME magazines and intend to piant that for the models to stand upon. I have had to repair some of the lettering with greenstuff that got got damaged in the post but thatr is now done and the base is undercoated. As soon as I have finished the projects that I have on the go I will get back to it and finally complete the piece and take a final shot of it all together.

• 3 months later...

It has been a long time again :imsorry: but I have a couple of new ones to show you , two Sacred Blade minis, the first is the female cyborg and I knew after seeing Eric's version that I just had to paint it up (though not nearly as good I have to say). The second is a female cyber paladin and again this is another great sculpt and a real joy to paint. So without further ado I give you the two lovely ladies,

SacredBladeCyborg1.jpg

SacredBladeCyborg2.jpg

SacredBladeCyborg3.jpg

SacredBladeCyborg4.jpg

SacredBladeFemalePaladin1.jpg

SacredBladeFemalePaladin3.jpg

thanks for taking a look.