What have you found in the Ashes of Malifaux?

Looking forward to playing with the new Nightmares, Woes and Mimics in the Ashes of Malifaux

First this combination of Woe and Nightmare :

IMG_5788.thumb.jpeg.b1cf050334fd23791251664eab53778a.jpeg

Trimming the deck was awesome back in GG0-1. And Insidious Madness have great synergy with the Woe. Their fast, resilient and have decent damage potential. So now with added Delirium and Delirious Thralls waiting in the wings to pass out Adversary, I imagine some great fun. 

The sisters looks cool to bring Pandora forth as a rider/kade/dorian replacement. 

What cool stuff are you considering?

On 4/1/2024 at 1:44 AM, Strangedane said:

I really like making themed lists - here's a list based on evil woods I really wanna give a try😄 

Still not sure if it will be Titania 1 or 2 who leads it, both bring something good.

Screenshot_20240401_014229.thumb.jpg.937fb57388435fd2006e8719593c5845.jpg

Love it. How about ditching a Waldgeist and the Ancient Pact for The Kurgan to improve the mobility of the list?

• Like 1

Next Lucius Trick (Sorry can only do Lucius):

call it reuse abuse: Klaus Norwood, Guild Lawyer and 2 Crookskin (meet at a Bar…)… Doppelgänger arrives and copies „Information Exchange“ by Klaus… and in the end they loot the discard pile over and over again… 

so a mix of Information Exchange, Tools for the Job and the old ways can be pretty sweet I guess. Use the old ways to reuse a severe, put it underneath the discard pile and if necessary get it back with Information Exchange to use it again and reuse it then with old ways/tools…

What I can't figure out is where Dr. Silas and Trial and Error fit in. Their faction is Outcasts, but the two keywords live in Guild (Asylum) and Neverborn (Half-blood). They aren't listed as versatile. I'm just confused about them.

6 hours ago, TheOldGoth said:

What I can't figure out is where Dr. Silas and Trial and Error fit in. Their faction is Outcasts, but the two keywords live in Guild (Asylum) and Neverborn (Half-blood). They aren't listed as versatile. I'm just confused about them.

Dr. Silas is there to allow Outcast to hire Neverborn/Guild models. You only have access to them, if you run Angel Eyes as a Leader.