Blood Sacrifice needs 1 extra sentence added to be good.

Lonness Valenna

I just need one small sentence added to a card that is barely ever used.

I need something added to "Blood Sacrifice" upgrade card from Killjoy/Silent knight.  

"Model this is attached to has the Fae keyword "

Not only will this make killjoy more viable in Tatiana 2. But also push her out of her barly used state when picking a neverborn master.

Also So many good Minions getting errataed in neverborn and I wish I could utilize them more in Titania 2. Also there is so much counterplay to get around her underbrush markers. I thinks the keyword as a whole needs something outside of the Rex.  I feel like it's missing a good range minions. And the new poison spitting Snakes Apex  got feel like they would be a good fit Into Titania 2.  but I just feel like they should be a fae keyword also Since they're similar to her totem. 

So if wyrd is listing please look at Titania and the Fae keyword as a whole. and consider at least this small sentence added to a barly used card. 

Fae feels a bit underpowered at my local LGS right now  (even tho I am playing the only non summoning master there..sigh but thats a topic for anotherday.) 

Sincerely A Titania Autumn Queen player.

Edited by Lonness Valenna
Misspelled words

Sorry, didn't want to just shut the conversation up.

Does your local meta contain lots of crews which destroy terrain markers? 

Or lots of tables with lots of severe terrain naturally encouraging all players to have unimpeded models.

Do most of the players play a certain way? ( extremes could be I ignore the game to focus on killing, or I ignore the opponent to focus on scoring)

Do you play fae in most games, or do you have other keywords you can pick?

If so what sort of games do you struggle in and what sort do you do well in?

I'm not sure what you were hoping for with your suggested change. I don't think it makes enough difference to 95% of the models to make them more interesting in a autumn queen list, but the few that it might make more interesting it has potential to be oppressive.  I must say I quite like df 7 automatically parrying knights anyway, so replacing them for a non fae is probably going to need to be pretty good. ( I may be wrong, but  I assume the thought process went along the lines of " I wish X could be a queen's champion " to come up with  adding fae to blood sacrifice)

Well if you must know. In my local game store. Majority of players play summons And a lot of incorporal And a very lot of unconventional Cruise. Mainly lately it's been Tara,Pandora, Dreamer, Jack daw, Lady Justice,and von shrill. then me with titania.

I'm relatively new to the game I started 8 months ago . But being not the richest person it took some time to get titania crew to where I can allmost hire everything in keyword. 

But unless I get load them up as the scheme Every match I've been in has been a struggle. My terrain that I can drop just doesn't seem to be an effective Gimmick for the keyword. The hard to wound on everything is nice though And I usually do take all 3 autumn knights with the queen.  I also usually take kill joy and Serena Bowman. That's really all I can field. 

I don't know too much about how good some crews are against others. Or what the Meta is right now. But I feel like my choice of master and keyword  Is vastly underpowered compared to what I run into at my store. 

I really don't have any models that can summon in my keyword. I also have no way to stop summons besides them clogging up my Units and  Throwing a bunch of past tokens on me turn after turn.  So I guess it's more of I'm upset with  Options I have available to me in my keyword. There is many instances where I wish I could Do more with an underbrush marker than it turns into a hazardous only when something is in it and takes damage. With kill joy's upgrade. And with the rule of create the only way I can move underbrush markers to make them legally touch is using Titania 1 . which I don't like using at all.

• 2 weeks later...

You've had a bit of bad luck there. There are probably less than 20 keywords that are minimally affected by Undergrowth, and you have 4 or 5 of those in your store. This means that you are in a meta where fae is going to seem less powered than it is in a wider environment. That is tough, but wyrd changing the keyword to boost you facing those crews may well result in it being overpowered vs all those crews that do suffer severe terrain. (For the first couple of years Fae was considered one of the better crews in the game, and had many calls for it to be nerfed). 

Summoning is not that common an ability. All factions can do it, but its normally restricted to only 1 or 2 keywords in that faction (although its becoming more available as there are more releases).  Its one of those things that can seem hard to face, but at the end of the day it often isn't as powerful as it seems to be. If you are facing a summoner you do need to consider that dead isn't always the end of a problem, but otherwise you just need to plan a solution to the problem.  

I don't think the game is perfectly balanced, and infact I don't think there is a way to perfectly balance it due to the nature of the crew selection and the ways to earn VPs. Part of the balance is in certain crews being better in some match ups than others and you are expected to make the most of what you own to hire the best crew for the "mission". This is something that does mean that sometimes your best bet isn't to start off by buying 1 full keyword, but rather buying part of it and then looking around for ways to fill the gaps, which isn't always something that each keyword can do, but almost always there is some way in faction that can help. 

Bulting can create underbrush markers near to each other using their homeward bound action, granted they can't touch, but they can be 1mm apart, which in almost all cases is as good or better than actually touching. (I can't think of any advantage you would get by the markers touching that you don't have with them just being 1mm apart, but there might be one) (as can Titania, Autumn queen in the start phase)

On the whole I see underbrush markers to slow enemy movement (although in most of your games that won't work) and to boost crew abilities ( through the brush and tangling roots for example) and to get the power of the into thorns trigger, which is a pretty powerful effect, but doesn't need the markers near each other.

• 3 weeks later...

A bit late to the discussion, but I will say that Titanita 1 is actually really strong, you just need to hire her with a lot of solid versatiles instead of her mostly average/below average keyword. 

And yes, Killjoy badly needs some love. I agree with Maniacal that giving out keywords is probably not the way to go, but something should definitely be done with him as I wouldn't be surprised if he was in contention for worst model in the game. 

• Agree 1

• 3 months later...
On 8/29/2023 at 5:28 AM, Adran said:

I think giving mature nephlim automatic execute on their claws  at stat 7 whilst preventing cheating would probably fit the "broken interaction" definition.

I see no problems with that whatsoever. Also the Df6 Combat Finesse is fine too!