Waldo's Weekly - When Life Gives You Lemons

Kyle

Hey Wyrdos!

This week, Waldo got on a bit of a health kick, bringing in baskets of fruit to juice (he said chewing would be too much work). Unfortunately, he started with lemons. His face puckered up something fierce, and now we’ve got an orchard’s worth of fruit sitting around… along with some surprises!

We’ve got a bunch of new a-peeling alt models heading your way this Black Friday (and our birthday). Whether you’re looking to expand a crew or just pick up a mini to paint, alts are great ways to add some new zest to your table or cabinets!

WW_11.9.2022_Winona-Art.jpg

First up is Winona Finnigan, a dashing reimagination of Malifaux’s most eligible airship bachelor. When she’s not the center of attention at social events, Ms. Finnigan lends her wealth and style to the Explorer’s Society.

WW_11.9.2022_Ulric-Art.jpg

Next is Ulric Volkov, a bureaucrat of distinguished (and sometimes questionable) service to the Guild. Sharp-eyed fans will recognize him from Through the Breach’s Above the Law expansion. He debuts in Malifaux as an alt Guild Steward!

You’ll be able to get these two fantastic alt characters during our annual Black Friday and Birthday Sale, which starts Novemberr 23rd and ends on December 5th. 

That’s all for now Wyrdos, but we’ve got a lot more in store for you. Check back next week to find out everything we’ll have available during the event!

• Like 6

Oooh those are going to be some fun alts. Finnigan seems useful and honestly either version make for an appealing model...but Ulric there has more curb appeal than the normal Steward and I am vain enough to not pick a model for asthetic reasons even if they are super useful. Thank you Wyrd for feeding the fun model addiction.

6 hours ago, Da Git said:

They look great!

Not to be me, me, me, me, me, but I would love for Wyrd to make some title versions for the previous Nightmare boxes. E.G. Pirate Chaotic Conductor (with an undead kraken Noxious Nephilim!), 90's Foreman, punk rock Tomb Delver, etc.

Some Pegasqueagacorns and a 3 headed horse of the apocalypse for Ulix!