Considering Ressurs

Regelridderen

So I’ve mainly been focused on playing Neverborn, when playing. But I do have a rather extensive faux collection including Seamus, Yan Lo, Molly and McMurder, and so I was wondering whether I should give them some playtime at last - McMurder is my most played with 1 game in M2 😜

So my question to you is, would you think I’d fall short in some scheme pools or matchups. And when would you apply these masters? 😊

10 hours ago, IamW said:

Especially with titles incoming I think you will have everything covered. McMo2 looks really interesting BTW, so his 2 versions can cover a lot of schemes and strats by himself... (themselves?). 

McMourning 2 is so strong, I feel like you could play him into just about anything. I'm not sure he is optimal for everything, though.

• Agree 1

16 hours ago, Mr Oogie Boogie said:

i love the undead so ressers sort of appeal to me, but  i dont know why  something just puts me off starting them, i think its cos the models look really hard to put together 

It’s funny because with your avatar, I’d expect you to have put the insidious madnesses together. 😊