Frontier tips and tricks

Angelshard

1 hour ago, 4thstringer said:

You already have an armor piercing tome trigger on Pathfinder.  Though that's often not enough, so that's probably a good answer.

Ran into qi and gong. Didn't realise just how much armour that crew has, pathfinders armour piercing is too unreliable. Especially when you have a five card hand and your good cards dissappear once youko goes to town. 

Hence the need for some anti armour tech. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Angelshard said:

Ran into qi and gong. Didn't realise just how much armour that crew has, pathfinders armour piercing is too unreliable. Especially when you have a five card hand and your good cards dissappear once youko goes to town. 

Hence the need for some anti armour tech. 

Ping damage is also a fantastic counter to armor (and soulstone users like Hinamatsu). So worth investigating if you have good ping options as well.

5 hours ago, Maniacal_cackle said:

Ping damage is also a fantastic counter to armor (and soulstone users like Hinamatsu). So worth investigating if you have good ping options as well.

Not really, guild doesn't have a lot of ping options. I think just blasting with armour piercing is my best bet if I run frontier into an armour crew. Preferably though, I'd just run another master into an armour crew😁

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

With the new Basse out in the wilds I thought I'd ressurect this thread. 

Ideas I've had for basse2 are:

Dashel1 as second master, with the new enforcer she can feed him enemy scheme markers for summoning. 

Alan reid. If he activates boring conversation in basses aura people are going to be angry. 

Any other good ideas for the new version?

2 hours ago, Angelshard said:

With the new Basse out in the wilds I thought I'd ressurect this thread. 

Ideas I've had for basse2 are:

Dashel1 as second master, with the new enforcer she can feed him enemy scheme markers for summoning. 

Alan reid. If he activates boring conversation in basses aura people are going to be angry. 

Any other good ideas for the new version?

Do things like terrifying and boring Convo matter for Basse 2? I think it's just the TN of their actions.

4 hours ago, le_wahou said:

I believe that Innocent bystander is affected

I'm certain innocent bystander is affected. But it's not on any model that's really useful in Basse2. Without claim the Bounty false claim isn't as useful, and personally I'd rather take sly if felt I need to put down that many scheme markers. 

• Like 1