Draft League for everyone

SEV

Hello... There's currently a draft league running. Pods of 8 people play 8 masters (no hench) for 8 week (so all the masters see play within a pod).

This is a learning league with relax game play and an emphasis on new masters and keyword.

The league is caped to 4 pods. Pod 3 is open, 2 slot missing. Pod 4 is pending.

Contact @Insomniakwulfon Discord :

https://discord.gg/nYr3qCsz

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A player had to drop from pod 2. We need a sub ASAP! 

If your interested here's his lineup 

Marcus

Somer

Sonnia

Titania

Jack Daw

Yan Lo (TT)

Hamelin

7 game to play (ideally 2 this week, but I'm sure you can ask for some leeway). The pace is one game a week and don't worry if you don't know the masters, it's the whole point of this thing 😀. This specific pod use a crew building restriction: no more than 15ss of ook/versatile model can be hired.

This is my pod and I can vouch for each player as being super friendly and approaching this draft with the goal to learn.

Finally at the end of the whole thing we will draw for a participation prize between all three pod (+1 tickets for each win, +1 ticket each time a crew is played fully in keyword). 

The prize is a fully paint alternate stuffed piglet (aka the Egg).

1 hour ago, SEV said:

A player had to drop from pod 2. We need a sub ASAP! 

If your interested here's his lineup 

Marcus

Somer

Sonnia

Titania

Jack Daw

Yan Lo (TT)

Hamelin

7 game to play (ideally 2 this week, but I'm sure you can ask for some leeway). The pace is one game a week and don't worry if you don't know the masters, it's the whole point of this thing 😀. This specific pod use a crew building restriction: no more than 15ss of ook/versatile model can be hired.

This is my pod and I can vouch for each player as being super friendly and approaching this draft with the goal to learn.

Finally at the end of the whole thing we will draw for a participation prize between all three pod (+1 tickets for each win, +1 ticket each time a crew is played fully in keyword). 

The prize is a fully paint alternate stuffed piglet (aka the Egg).

i guess i can join in, if no one has yet, im not all that good though

• Thanks 1