Undercover reporter

4thstringer

It seems to me that at the beginning of the edition, we were all hyped for this model, and now I never hear about it.  Are people still using him?  

My theory is that people are using less minions outside of summons, which makes him less attractive.   But I still think I like him (though I'll admit I have a hard time fitting him in)

Yep, thats pretty much on point. It is super hard to predict the existence of minions on the other side. He is still fine when he starts on the board, but not superb. 

It is very common to see the list with no minions or only one minion. He is now a tech piece for me.

Last 2 time I used him was :

LJ vs Von Shtook in a scheme heavy game. I learned that sending back undergraduate in deployment was a poor choice ^^ He was still a useful denial piece

With Sonnia against Parker in a scheme heavy game. He messed up with the opponent's first turn by removing 2 schemes with his trigger. Turn 3, I used him too soon. Parker bandit raided Mad Dog who run and hun and killed him in a turn. It took a lots of action from my opponent  and was still a pain on turns 1 and 2.

He is not a bad model, but his bury is not the reason why I use him now.