Master titles

Higgybeans

I think this is the correct forum to post.

Do we have any idea or news about the titles for masters yet? 

As far as I remember they are supposed to be alternate cards with different abilities on the same character, and I am really excited to see some new scultps/boxes/cards to change up th playstyle.

Thanks in advance,

Higgy.

15 minutes ago, Higgybeans said:

I think this is the correct forum to post.

Do we have any idea or news about the titles for masters yet? 

As far as I remember they are supposed to be alternate cards with different abilities on the same character, and I am really excited to see some new scultps/boxes/cards to change up th playstyle.

Thanks in advance,

Higgy.

There isn't anything confirmed about that. Soon we'll have the release of the new faction, so until next GenCon (when usually Wyrd reveals the new stuff) we won't have anything confirmed.

Not all the masters of 2º edition have been released yet and you're already asking for new versions of all the masters, maybe it's a bit (or waaaaay) too soon?

I would rather prefer a new errata fixing some of the most overpowered (and specially the most underpowered crews) and the new book (if there is any on the way) containing some new models for the most small keywords and a campaign system :) 

8 hours ago, ShinChan said:

I would rather prefer a new errata fixing some of the most overpowered (and specially the most underpowered crews) and the new book (if there is any on the way) containing some new models for the most small keywords and a campaign system :) 

I mostly agree, but one angle to consider is the best way to errata a crew IS to give a new version of the master.

Redchapel is generally considered quite bad, but could be moved into quite strong if you had a different Seamus title and a Sybelle rework (and maybe throw a bonus on the Belles).