Elementals - which themes to expect in M3E?

Harlekin

Hello fellow gamers,

I just recently got myself a Sandeep Crew (still lacking a few miniatures but working on the crew). Now, I am totally triggert by the Elemental theme and can't wait to get more of it (probably not so much inside the Keyword but more as a theme). I also own Brewmaster (of course) and Kaeris. 

Now, I am quite sure, that there will be a Poison and Wind Golem in the future (or at least hope for it). Are there any other "elemental" themes you think we will see in the future? 

I could imagine something like "Wood" - maybe shared by Titania and Sandeep. 

Or "Electricity" (victorian steampunk setting withouot electricity? - no way) - shared by Sandeep and a new Arcanist or Explorer. Maybe Von Schtook?

Earth - a classic - would fit the Explorers, I can imagine. 

Same for Water - another classic and I can see a "pirate" theme or something similar for Explorers.

There is a Grave Golem - will we see Grave Gamin? 

What about a Soulstone Golem and its Gamins - or better an Arcane or Magic Golem? - would fit in the Arcanists

Chaos or Madness? - Golem and Gamin within the Neverborn? 

Are there any other elemental themes you can think about that would fit in the Malifaux setting? 

Just to say it took about 10 years to get a second golem/gamin pair ( ice was out right at the beginning, then fire gamin came out in first edition with the introduction of a fire golem only about 2 years ago). So I'm not holding my breath for everything to pair. If you look in Through the Breach then there are several more gamin types. 

• Like 1

What about elementals representing the four humors of Greek medicine: black bile, yellow bile, phlegm, and blood?  I can see the Asylum keyword having a field day with that.

• Like 2