Alan Reid’s Dance Partner

Yore Huckleberry

31 minutes ago, Yore Huckleberry said:

Who does Alan take to the dance for his mask trigger on coordinated attack? Investigators? A taxed in executioner? Is he himself taxed into Lady J’s crew to start up round two with a couple of “one more question!” Coordinated attacks?

I really like the idea of him in a lj crew.  If only she didn't have such a huge selection of high cost models.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, 4thstringer said:

I really like the idea of him in a lj crew.  If only she didn't have such a huge selection of high cost models.

Two more swings out of Lady J top of round two feels worth 9 stones. Greatsword tech plus the ability to use her SoR and still have her threaten an activation is pretty amazing. Plus Reid hands out slow ... if anything DOES survive her. Plus he brings a small amount of card draw and a useful aura to the party. He’s killable, sure, but hits going into him aren’t hitting Lady J.

Triggers will not be declared in these actions. Grimwell and Agent 46 seems a little subpar

World class Tango dance partners :

_ Executionner (10) : if your opponent has already activated, stat 7 for 3/4/5 without resistance trigger is lovely. Besides the executionner is a minion and can be efficient with Lucius.

_ Guardian (10) : minion with greatsword, take the hit can be used to ditch the low card drawn with team Lucius' keyword ability

Rock and roll dance partners :

_ brutal Emissary (10) : greatsword on a versatile model is always good

_ Investigators (7) : benefit of staggered to have a 7 stat 3/4/5 attack, and he will draw when he gets a coordinated attack. Could be world class if hit range was not 0"

Slow dance partners :

_ Lady Justice (17) : she is already a wrecking ball, I do not think she needs 10 (11 ?) points of offensive support

_ Grimwell : triggers do not happen on coordinated attacks. He still has good synergy with staggered

Agent 46 do not even have the synergy on staggered, except if he copy the garrote

Ohhh I asked myself the same question over and over again (but playing Lucius a Neverborn Master). So I came to the conclusion that a fast model with the ability to drag along a false witness and with a decent damage output is top-of-the-pops! Since then I tried: Hooded Rider and mature Nephilim: I want to get the Rider/Neph and a false witness next to the target so i can use the distraction Aura at its best. Combine that with serena bowman (attacking WP at 8")... quite nice to have. 

In a Guild Crew I suppose it would be the Pale Rider even though its damage output is a little smaller. I also like the Idea of alan reid with the judge (good damage and the ability to give out staggered + 2 damage) - but that's less fast- on the other hand the judge may also suit well with investigators...

_ Investigators (7) : benefit of staggered to have a 7 stat 3/4/5 attack, and he will draw when he gets a coordinated attack. Could be world class if hit range was not 0" --> this seemes to b the initial plan of Alan and the Investigators...

_ of course Agent 46 is a good partner as well...