Guild Angels Challenge – how would you do it?

Regelridderen

2 hours ago, Regelridderen said:

As Guild is defined by having the coolest women with the biggest swords, I was wondering, If you could come with a fun build featuring : Perdita, Sonnia and J in the same list

Sonnia is master, she's the only one with a good totem and her summons aren't hamstrung that way.  That leaves you will 17ss.  LLC for lj leaves 15.   I'd fill it out with either the steward at 6 or judge (thought if you do judge consider lj as leader, as it would save you two points.)

• Like 1

I've always heard this list called Alpha Team Strike during the beta, and it was fairly popular! Generally, iirc:

Lady Justice (Leader) (Lead Lined Coat (2ss))

Scales of Justice (0)

Sonnia Criid (16ss)

Purifying Flame (3ss)

Perdita Ortega (16ss)

((And then it's matchup dependent but usually I see against anything but summoners and neverborn The Pale Rider (10ss) with a 3ss cache and against those I've often seen one Death Marshal (5ss) with an 8ss cache.))

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Thedeadclaw said:

I've always heard this list called Alpha Team Strike during the beta, and it was fairly popular! Generally, iirc:

Lady Justice (Leader) (Lead Lined Coat (2ss))

Scales of Justice (0)

Sonnia Criid (16ss)

Purifying Flame (3ss)

Perdita Ortega (16ss)

((And then it's matchup dependent but usually I see against anything but summoners and neverborn The Pale Rider (10ss) with a 3ss cache and against those I've often seen one Death Marshal (5ss) with an 8ss cache.))

Just for fun I'm going to have to try this list out and see if I can actually score any VP.

• Like 1