New Izamu and Chiaki incoming?

BimVooDoo

Hello fellow wyrdos, 

Yesteday i bought the 10T stat and upgrades pack and while i was reading all the cards looking for changes, i got to the reliquary upgrades. And i saw these two. 

911701605_photo5854859612606542753(1).thumb.jpg.91eb50b5497c5bfb8cee62568eeb8d50.jpg2052084931_photo5854859612606542752(1).thumb.jpg.50e2b66af7285c5715dac64c28a8c751.jpg

Is this the new look for Izamu and Chiaki? Chiaki looks amazing and Izamu a whole lot more menacing than now. 

What do you think? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I love the look of this art even in its limited state! Chiaki is especially exciting as I hate her current model. Yan Lo is long overdue in having his crew updated.

I mentioned these two in another thread, but also take a look at Yan Lo's Ascendent upgrades; new art for the Soul Porter as well!

Unfortunately, Toshiro and Yin don't have new art on their upgrades, but I suspect that the art just isn't ready yet and they'll get the same treatment down the line.

• Like 1

Good find! I use Genbu for Izamu, so I really like him, but Chiaki would be great to replace. I'm not a fan of her current model. I agree that Toshiro and Yin could use a refresh as well. Especially Toshiro. Perhaps with the new box we'll see those. I would guess a new box would have Yan Lo, Soul Porter, Chiaki, and 3 Gokudo. Perhaps Izamu or Sun is in there too. I think they may need three boxes for some of these keywords! 

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, SerZaka said:

The newsletter of July for the GenCon  xD

found it thx! :)

I'm not sure I like is look! 😕 he is less Cthulhu and more fish predator which I don't like! At least he looks better than the worm Huggy but the alt one is still the coolest in my opinion!

Maybe a little strange . It doesn't look like so Incorporeal to me . And it doesn't have the Tendrils (main attack), or maybe the things on his back reach out when it needs to.

But in the end I like it . The Alt Huggy is good but too large, his tendrils reach out too much from the base! Like the tail of the Emissary, I hate that tail xD

16 hours ago, SerZaka said:

Maybe a little strange . It doesn't look like so Incorporeal to me . And it doesn't have the Tendrils (main attack), or maybe the things on his back reach out when it needs to.

But in the end I like it . The Alt Huggy is good but too large, his tendrils reach out too much from the base! Like the tail of the Emissary, I hate that tail xD

I was really hoping for an Alt Huggy look but way smaller. Has you said Alt Huggy size is really annoying how mmany situation on the battlefield! At least we have the Rule of 'Intent' to cover for that! :)

I would have really like a look like the King in yellow form Lovecraft for Huggy! He would have been ethereal looking while being creepy as hell! :P