Crossroad Rats

Jesy Blue

So, I'm trying to form an idea... it's in it's infancy but hear me out.

Take Pride as your leader.  Hire Greed.  Hire Benny, Obedient Wretch, some Rats, and keep creating lots of Rats.

Greed's attack does damage equal to the number of enemy models within a 3" aura of the target.  It's vs WP with a stat of 6.

Run with it... see what you can formulate.

Maybe throw in Barbaros to pull in an enemy to get swarmed. Challenge can also, strangely, protect the rats, as I feel losing rats can start a slide.

Pride

Effigy

Greed - 7

Benny - 8

Student - 5

Wretch - 6

Barbaros - 9

Rats 3-5

Stones 0-6

Turn one, everyone but Benny drops scheme markers, Benny makes rats. Then swarm up the board, with Benny and Greed doing serious 1 hit damage.

A way to place scheme markers closer would be a nice add. Also, your opponent is gonna look at you funny at the beginning. And then use their pass tokens to hold models so they can get out of dodge when targeted.

And they may not be your friend any more.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Unfortunately:

Every Ability, Action, and Trigger on a model’s Stat Card and Attached Upgrades treats the use of “friendly” and “enemy” from its point of view.

That means that Unchecked Avarice’s 

Target suffers damage equal to the number of enemy models within :new-Pulse:3 of itself.

is counting the number of models that are enemy to Greed, not to the target.