Multiplayer Scenarii

bedjy

Hi guys, I was wandering if you had some more Multiplayer Scenarii for The Other Side. The fact is that I've found the 4 players scenario not interesting enough to be played every time.

If we dont have any ready to play scenarii, let's gather some ideas to make ourselves some more !

I'm may not have enough experience on this game (yet) to build one from scratch, but once I'll have any Idea, I'll share them with you.

Let's do it !

2 options here, both deployment zones same as Seize Ground. 

Modified Pitched assault:
Place 4 fixed objective markers one each 1/3 from each edge of the table along on each of the centre lines. 

Scoring the same as normal, with 2 changes:
1VP for each objective marker held each turn (in addition to the 3 for most)
You can gain the 1VP for fireteam kill off each player

Modified Scavenge:
1 fixed marker in dead centre of table, 1 between the centre and the edge of the table on the centreline.
Each player given 1 variable marker to place anywhere on their corner of the table 6" away from others not in deployment zone.

Scoring:
1VP for markers in own quarter
2VP for markers on centre lines
3VP for markers in enemy quarters
3VP for the deadcentre marker

They might need a little tweaking since I've not tried them out. The aim I was trying to do was improve conflict between all players instead of becoming 2 1v1 games. As such some of the VP allocation may need mixing up, eg allowing all the pitched assault scoring to be Per player.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Following up on this, we tried the 4-player scenario "Kill em' All" and it was kind of a blow out.   It doesn't feel "fair" to the Gibbering Hordes player especially (eating an egg clutch to go to glory gets your opponent 2 VP).

Anyone have a different experience?

On 6/21/2019 at 4:24 PM, Clement said:

Following up on this, we tried the 4-player scenario "Kill em' All" and it was kind of a blow out.   It doesn't feel "fair" to the Gibbering Hordes player especially (eating an egg clutch to go to glory gets your opponent 2 VP).

Anyone have a different experience?

When we played this at Adepticon (not an event, just a pickup game with Matt watching to laugh at us) we just didn't count GH eating friends for points

• Agree 1