A breach in the North III - August 10th

Cleezy

After two hugely successful events the third instalment returns and this time the rules are official. A 3 round, 50ss event that is fixed faction. The event is once again at Element games in Stockport (address below)

Tickets are £12.50, if you could send the payment as a GIFT via PayPal to carl7lee@hotmail.com along with your full name please. Expect a plethora of trophies and prizes as usual

the encounters are below, any unreleased models (those seen in the beta for example) are not permitted at this event and multiple master hiring is not allowed (Viks are exception as they come together). Any master whose totem is not currently available (Dashel and Nekima) get the effigy instead.

Plenty of space to fill up and schedule for the day will be as follows:

9:30-10:00 - Registration/Introduction
10:00-12:30 - Round 1
12:30-13:00 - Lunch/Best painted
13:00-15:30 - Round 2
15:45-18:15 - Round 3
18:30 - Raffle/Awards/Goodbyes

The rounds have been set at 2 hours and 15 minutes for crews, terrain discussion and scheme selection.

The address for Element Games is:

1st Floor, Hallam Business Centre, Hallam Street, Stockport SK2 6PT

Facebook event is HERE

1. Kevin Gillett
2. Radek Bry
3. Dan Brown
4. Paul Grindrod
5. Zed Strong
6. James Doxey
7. Paul Butler
8. Russell Hunt
9. Greg Piskosz
10. Stuart Baxter
11. Jason Miller
12. Michael Arnott
13. Andy Bushell
14. Luke Cocksedge
15. Konrad Krolicki
16. Alyx Drake
17. Emma Newham
18. Dan Knight
19. Aidan Kirk
20. Gary McG

21. Jonathan Cooper
22. John Johnson
23. Graham Allington
24. Dave Allen
25. Darren Mekwinski
26. Peter Sidaway
27. Rob Hallam
28. Gordon Barlow
29. Dave Laing
30. Daniel Humpage
31. Simon Bloomfield

So here are the encounters

Round 1
Reckoning
Flank
Detonate the charges
Dig their graves
Take prisoner
Power ritual
Vendetta

Round 2
Corrupted idols
Standard
Breakthrough
Harness the lay line
Hold up their forces
Power ritual
Assassinate

Round 3
Plant explosives
Corner
Breakthrough
Take prisoner
Outflank
Deliver the message
Claim jump

Any questions just ask

Edited by Cleezy
Entrants

11 hours ago, KohrinSoulez said:

This has been deleted off Facebook?

It was an error on my part, the original Facebook event was being hosted by my old blog page and it just made it hard work to find it etc. as I wasn't showing up as the host. Made a new FB event and sent out invites, all information is the same :) 

• 3 weeks later...

Good morning Malifolks,

A few words from me today - m3e is live and in the wild, it’s super exciting seeing people get their cards, rulebook MSM’s and talking about what they are going to be using/buying etc. What better time to sign up for an event? Especially as it’s payday for a lot of people :D

So the encounters for this event will be from the core rulebook as I do not see a gaining grounds or season document being released in the next six weeks. Also DMH masters will be ruled out for the event as will hiring a second master (obviously this does not apply to a second Viktoria as they are a package deal).

Speaking or encounters - these will be released next weekend, giving players plenty of time to absorb the encounter, build potential crews and maybe even practice.

Hopefully see some more sign ups soon because the earlier people do the more time (and money) I can dedicate to getting great stuff for the event.

• Like 1

So with the Scottish GT out of the way there are a few updates.
1. Unreleased models - for the time being unreleased models will not be allowed, I know that many people participated in the beta and have seen rules for such models but equally many did not and have not. This is a one off for this event only by the time the next one is in the diary all of the faction books will have been released.
2. Prizes - the Wyrd prize store is pretty depleted and even when full a lot of the prizes have been floating around for most of m2e. So instead I will be ordering one of the unreleased crew boxes from GenCon, the identity of the crew box will be kept secret and it will only be revealed upon winning it. I will also be raffling off a pixel fate deck. Other prizes are TBC but those are guaranteed.
3. Sign ups are steadily building up with a lot of people travelling some distance to attend. Not one to jinx it but we could hit our best numbers yet 😮
So thanks as always for the support
  • Like 1

On 6/5/2019 at 12:45 PM, Cleezy said:

After two hugely successful events the third instalment returns and this time the rules are official. A 3 round, 50ss event that is fixed faction. The event is once again at Element games in Stockport (address below)

Tickets are £12.50, if you could send the payment as a GIFT via PayPal to carl7lee@hotmail.com along with your full name please. Expect a plethora of trophies and prizes as usual

The encounters will be generated well in advance of the event and will use the schemes and strategies from the m3e rules manual. Any proxies please get in touch with me and I will give a verdict on if they are OK.

Plenty of space to fill up and schedule for the day will be as follows:

9:30-10:00 - Registration/Introduction
10:00-12:30 - Round 1
12:30-13:00 - Lunch/Best painted
13:00-15:30 - Round 2
15:45-18:15 - Round 3
18:30 - Raffle/Awards/Goodbyes

The rounds have been set at 2 hours and 15 minutes for crews, terrain discussion and scheme selection.

The address for Element Games is:

1St Floor, Hallam Business Centre, Hallam Street, Stockport SK2 6PT

Facebook event is HERE

1. Kevin Gillett
2. Radek Bry
3. Dan Brown
4. Paul Grindrod
5. Zed Strong
6. James Doxey
7. Paul Butler
8. Russell Hunt
9. Greg Piskosz
10. Stuart Baxter
11. Jason Miller
12. Michael Arnott
13. Andy Bushell
14. Luke Cocksedge
15. Konrad Krolicki
16. Alyx Drake
17. Emma Newham
18. Dan Knight (to pay)
19. Aidan Kirk
20. Gary McG

So here are the encounters

Round 1
Reckoning
Flank
Detonate the charges
Dig their graves
Take prisoner
Power ritual
Vendetta

Round 2
Corrupted idols
Standard
Breakthrough
Harness the lay line
Hold up their forces
Power ritual
Assassinate

Round 3
Plant explosives
Corner
Breakthrough
Take prisoner
Outflank
Deliver the message
Claim jump

Any questions just ask

So we are up to 24 players now and the two unreleased crew boxes have been ordered.

Unfortunately they will not be delivered in time for the event but will be posted out or passed to the winners.

Not long to go :)

5 hours ago, Rob Hallam said:

Payment sent. Will have only play 3 games before the event so main aim is to not spoon lol.

Are there any painting requirments? Couldn't see anything about painting. 

Hi matey,

No painting requirement for the event :) many covet the spoon.

Glad to have you on board