Wyrd Chronicles 39 - Bah Humbug

Kyle

Wyrd_Chronicles_39_Cover.jpg

Hey Wyrdos,

Wyrd Chronicles 39 is now live! Bah humbug.

•    Strategizing with Stratagems: Take a close look at one of the most important, yet often overlooked, aspects of building a TOS Company!
•    Speak Now in the Fire: Read the scribbled notes of a professor that went missing when the Burning Man appeared over London.
•    Community Highlights – Podcasts: Check out some of our favorite Wyrd-themed podcasts, hosted by some of our community’s finest!
•    Sardana de Vida i Mort: A Domador des Cadáveres enters Malifaux while seeking revenge.
•    The Night Santa Went Crazy: The Burning Man has corrupted St. Nick in this Operation for The Other Side.
•    Earthside Dossiers – King’s Empire: Learn the ins and outs of the King’s Empire Commanders, Charles Edmonton and Margaret Belle.
•    In the Shadow of Titans: A member of the Field Intelligence Corps reports in about his findings on the Titans of his enemies.
•    The Huckster’s Panacea: A street seller manages to find himself with a rare item, but only comes to realize after it’s been sold.
•    Holiday Gift Exchange: Get into the holiday spirit with this gift-giving Malifaux story encounter!

You can find this issue of Chronicles for the low cost of FREE on DriveThruRPG!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Goodtest said:

I have read this Chronicle.

But I still don’t understand why 39 is the last one.

Says so in the Foreword. I just started reading it. 

I don't think I like this. Unless this paves the way for real books for the lore. I don't really want to be reading lore from a blog post or similar. I would much rather an ebook.

• Agree 3

I think they had a vote or brought up the subject earlier this year about switching Chronicle to a blog format, simply so it would offer more convenient access. Some people thought it was a fine idea, as it would allow for more varied material drip-fed to people over the months instead of in bi-monthly bursts with specific formats. Others expressed uncertainty that they would not be able to download the material and read it at their own leisure, as well as having an entire "magazine" of material to read offline. 

I believe someone (Aaron, perhaps) mentioned they might archive the material for those who still want to download it but I'm not sure what they've got planned.

Personally, I'd like to see some more Through The Breach one-shots. Those have been great material for my weekly games.